Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum

Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum,please registar to see all forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R3DXIII

R3DXIII

R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Empty
PostSubject: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:18 am

OMG guys i dont know why but i think my character is banned i can't login it says mainterance blabla confused But i think maybe premium wasnt payed or somethin like this if anyone has some news please post this Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BatoUska

BatoUska

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:04 am

Sad to hear this Red. go on the site and try to send support ticket. to see what is the problem.
Back to top Go down
kostacula

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:04 am

Sad i hope that shit solve fast

i want to see again to play together and kill humans
Back to top Go down
R3DXIII

R3DXIII

PostSubject: aq   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:32 pm

yes aq i am waiting now nearly 1 week and they still say have patience blabla if you dont pay somethin you get banned after 3 days but if you pay it you need to wait years for unblock it.... They just want theyre money aq -_- Evil or Very Mad
But i am still waiting and i really miss you all guys a lot.... Sad
Back to top Go down
kadir

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:09 pm

aq red where are youuuu
Back to top Go down
R3DXIII

R3DXIII

PostSubject: yuppiiiiiiii   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:57 am

Yuppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii R3DXIII will be reopened soon Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i am so happy aq sssAIRsss I AM COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:D:D:D:D:Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

THE MOST HATED ROGUE ON DIES WILL BE BACK SOON !!!!! Very Happy:D:DD:D AQ ;D;D
Back to top Go down
Sub_Buffer

Sub_Buffer

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:16 pm

Typical K2 work time. As long you don't pay us we will do nothing to help you.
Back to top Go down
R3DXIII

R3DXIII

PostSubject: aq   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:01 pm

i have payed the bill 2 weeks ago but they did not realized this xD Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BatoUska

BatoUska

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:13 pm

the customer support of K2 is the worst. About my scam they didnt do anything .....

so please make more patient.
Back to top Go down
R3DXIII

R3DXIII

PostSubject: :P   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:00 pm

New messages from KO I think i will be unblocked in 1-3 days Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkman55

Darkman55

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:05 pm

OMG Red u r a real Gay i really felt upset when i heard that u r banned.But wit good luck u ll be back again i guess. btw i ll be back again soon in Airs if u take me Back lol!
Back to top Go down
R3DXIII

R3DXIII

PostSubject: I hate KO service :@   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:17 am

aq KO send all time only auto messages Sad Evil or Very Mad WHAT A SHIT SERVICE !!!!
MAYBE I WILL GO TO POLICE IF THEY DONT DO THEYRE WORK :@
Back to top Go down
R3DXIII

R3DXIII

PostSubject: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:22 am

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool what a big failure of me aq
Click & Buy payed the money to my account but did not send it to KO xDDDD
Anyone know how to send money from C&B without buying somethin?
Back to top Go down
kostacula

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:10 pm

have patient red

just send and mail to c&b and w8 for them ansewer
Back to top Go down
R3DXIII

R3DXIII

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:49 pm

no bro it is aproblem cause for unbanning i need to pay the money but i dont know how ? Click and buy says i need to buy the suff again or so i dont understand any shit :S scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O   R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R3DXIII BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!o.O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum :: Help!!!-
Jump to: