Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum

Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum,please registar to see all forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Announce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sub_Buffer

Sub_Buffer

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:35 pm

Hi all.
I will be not playing now for some time because of K2. I was not playing 2 days and sudenly my password don't work. It shows invalid password. I can't login to game, and i can't login on their website to get CS help Sad I didn't change my password, and it is strange thing. Shocked If i will be able to enter game i make a post, but i think i will be forced to start new char pale If i will be starting new char or able to login i will make another post.
Back to top Go down
maddafacka ex.ARvENN ^_^

maddafacka ex.ARvENN ^_^

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:56 pm

im so sorry 4 u dude Crying or Very sad
i hope u will be with us soon... pale
Back to top Go down
Sub_Buffer

Sub_Buffer

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 9:25 am

I'm still waiting on answer from K2 (probably never get it). And i can't create new account, so i will be probably giving up KO.
Back to top Go down
Darkman55

Darkman55

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:41 pm

Hmmm look i didnt exactly get the poin but if u cant change ur PW there is sumthing i can suggest. First u dont have to login to website for changin PW just click the FORGOT PW
button than they'll ask for ur ID write it than there is key code or sumtihng below ur ID write it than they'll send u a KEY CODE to change ur PW(to ur mail).Than go to ur mail there will be a key code and a KO link for changin PW. And than write ur key code to key code part and ur new PW and that's it....But If u got another problem i dont know what can i say i hope u get it back....Also sumtimes it happens to me my PW changes by itself and thiz is how i handle it...
Back to top Go down
Sub_Buffer

Sub_Buffer

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:55 am

I tried forgot password option but i don't get any key on my e-mail assosiated to my account.
Back to top Go down
Sub_Buffer

Sub_Buffer

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:49 am

Can leader of sssAIRsss clan check if my char is on Clan list? I would like to know if i got hacked or just it is a security update bug.
Back to top Go down
Sub_Buffer

Sub_Buffer

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:01 pm

I have made a warrior now. I don't know if this will be my main character from now on. I wait on response from K2. If you want to cach me in game my nickname is M4ssiveNoise. I'm in old remade Huzary clan now (it calls Crusade now). I wish you luck and even more greater items then you have now. I wonder if you red XIII made that exe shard on +7 or +8 Smile I hope also that my tr bro had also luck in making that exe DS Razz
Back to top Go down
maddafacka ex.ARvENN ^_^

maddafacka ex.ARvENN ^_^

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:30 am

nupp suppp where are u baba I love you we missed u much ; take your acc and come back family again pls Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sub_Buffer

Sub_Buffer

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:51 am

After a month of intensive fighting with K2 i finally got my priest back. But unfortunatly almost all Sealed Items was stolen. I'm fighting now for rollback. Meanwhile i play on my warrior Very Happy If you would need a rezz or smthng just pm me ingame. I temproarly quit clan to help my warrior clan to Make KQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announce   Important Announce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Announce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum :: Just talkling-
Jump to: