Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum

Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum,please registar to see all forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHECK THIS OUT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gami

CHECK THIS OUT Empty
PostSubject: CHECK THIS OUT   CHECK THIS OUT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 am

Recently i have been trying to create a new forum a forum that has an active administrator and moderators.

This is the new idea....

Please visit and tell me what you think. Remember it is a work in project and can be re-adjusted.

I need feedback from those who visit it...so pls post your ideas and thoughts of the new forum in this thread.

The new forum will contain calendar, live active chat room (like irc) for the people whop visit it, and it has its own upload image engine.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi

CHECK THIS OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT   CHECK THIS OUT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:59 am

Pls disregard the previous message i was not logged in.

Recently i have been trying to create a new forum a forum that has an active administrator and moderators.

This is the new idea....

http://sairs.darkbb.com/

Please visit and tell me what you think. Remember it is a work in project and can be re-adjusted.

I need feedback from those who visit it...so pls post your ideas and thoughts of the new forum in this thread.

The new forum will contain calendar, live active chat room (like irc) for the people whop visit it, and it has its own upload image engine.
Back to top Go down
classmate

CHECK THIS OUT Empty
PostSubject: where is all?   CHECK THIS OUT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 pm

where are my friends?amenes at here
Back to top Go down
haroula

haroula

CHECK THIS OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT   CHECK THIS OUT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 pm

i am here!! Smile

______
HaRa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHECK THIS OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT   CHECK THIS OUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHECK THIS OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to sssAIRsss Forum :: Just talkling-